18 April 2009

Summer Update

Guess what! I have employment through August!

I'll be staying out here on the East Coast, working again with The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. I am going to be taking a bit of a side step, as this isn't more of the same (ASM work), but it's not a direct promotion either.

I'm going to be acting as Production Coordinator for SPTP (the Summer Professional Training Program). I will be organizing crew calls for all of the SPTP members, and acting as a liason between the education department and the production department of the theatre.

I anticipate long hours, stress, fun, and little pay (what's new...)

I can't wait for the challange.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, that's exciting! Looking forward to reading about it as you continue to post! : ) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete