04 May 2009

Finally, we're open!!

This show, Around the World in 80 Days, is probably the hardest show i've ever worked.


We cancelled the first preview, because we were not nearly ready.



The next morning, we lost one of our 2 non-equity company members (the actors we hired in the guise of ASMs - what I do). we then had 5 hours of rehearsal to prepare another person (Jack, my hero of the week) to go on stage that night, to do about 35 scene shifts and 8 costume changes. phew.



For this show, I spend three hours tracking props up and down stairs and playing "tetris" with scenery and actors. i'm going to loose weight and gain muscle definition. As long as I don't stress eat it all away.


Oh yeah, I also moved this week.


i'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for Mondays!!! Haope this is a fantastic run!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete